Monday, June 11, 2012

Different perspectives..



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...


How are you guys out there? :-) I hope all of us are fit as fiddle. 




Each and everyone of us do have different perspectives. It reflects how we perceive our surroundings.
Anyone disagree with me? :-)




When we view anything in our life, sometimes it is necessary for us to view the matter from different angle and point of view. Then, we gather all the analysis and combined them. The outcome might be more accurate. :-)  Like the 6 blind person up there try to imagine what an elephant look alike. If they combined all their description, the actual description will be more to realistic.


Look at this picture below:



What can you guys and girls see from the picture?   :-)




Suffixes thought: Appreciate the differences in perspectives. Accept and analyze. We will found out how unique our mind can be.  :-)

14 comments:

Ayuni said...

yes, I do agree with u....

whitecappuccino said...

yes! be more flexible

Unknown said...

the problem and conflicts that often occur in our world is...

ha!
itulah masalah dier...
everyone wants their perspectives forced upon others. =_=

Nurul Says said...

an old woman and a young lady ;)

pena rozie said...

girl....

IntaNBerliaN said...

nmpk seorg perempuan..

RIZZNA said...

Every person have their own opinions and views, so please appreciates what people say & think about something because of the different perspectives will make a different result, that we can't imagine at all.

F. said...

lot of assumptions can make up from a one big elephant...

kindergartenlibrary said...

wah .. like !!

Unknown said...

apa khabar hari ni bro? ok? :)

Unknown said...

lama senyap bro.... :(

tasmia said...

it is an old lady and a beautiful woman

Arthémisia said...

Good evening Johor Bahru,
I would use this picture with the elephant on my blog tomorrow.
Of course, I will set it with a link to your blog. If this bothers you, do not hesitate to contact me by email and I will remove it right away.For this you can use the form "contact" (http://corpsetame.over-blog.com/contact) at the bottom of my blog page.
In advance, thank you very much!
And excuse my bad English.
Arthémisia (from France)

Arthémisia said...

Please: excuse me for having confused the name of the city where you live and your personal name !!!
Am I stupid !!!